- Great for eye health. They can help to prevent damage to important parts of the eye such as the retina. Also helps improve night vision. Great to take to help prevent diseases of the eye such as macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma. Bilberry also helps to strengthen capillaries in the eyes which also helps protect the eye from damage.
- Reduces excess sugar in the blood, so it is beneficial to diabetics.
- Can help regulate hypoglycemia if used over a period of several months.
- Take regularly for heart and circulatory system health. Antioxidants and anthocyanosides work together to help reduce bad cholesterol levels. Helps to strengthen capillaries all over the body, so they are used to treat varicose veins and hemorrhoids, and are great for helping the blood circulate freely through the body.
- The antioxidants found in bilberries are thought to help maintain good eye sight and assist with warding off age related macular degeneration, glaucoma, dry eyes and cataracts.
- Stimulates the urinary system and strengthens bladder and kidney function.
Suggest use: take 1 tablespoon full daily.